We made it! We made it to egg retrieval, embryo transfer and now to the two-week wait. I am so thankful to have made it this far. Our cycle was pretty painless. My estrogen and follicles grew at a nice pace, I did not have any OHSS issues. I did not knock out of my husband or cause my children to hate me.
My only regret is that we did not make it to a five-day transfer and that we do not have any embryos to freeze.
So, I keep thinking about all the positives and they are as follows:
- Since we implanted at day 3 I feel like I get to have my embryos in my belly longer. So, more mommy time with my babies.
- I have prayed and read my Bible more than I have in a very long time.
- I have gained a closer relationship with Jesus. I have learned more through my reading and I am re-learning what true trust is. Jesus loves me, this I know, for the Bible tells me so! And I am in love with Jesus.
- I have two babies right now! My two toddlers make me laugh, keep me busy, and give me a lot of snuggles just when I need them.
- I believe that God knew that 6 embryos was super overwhelming to me. We implanted two and my husband and friends are sure I will be having twins. I always loved the idea of twins.
- My egg retrieval was super smooth and I as in little pain the day of and after.
- I got to watch the embryos be implanted on the ultrasound machine. It was so neat to see my little babies come home to momma.
- We have the prettiest little embryos that we have ever implanted! That is a huge miracle already!!
- I feel at peace most of the time…I am only an emotional mess 10% of the time.
- THE FIRST WEEK OF WAITING IS ALMOST OVER!!!! Just 8 more days until BETA number 1!